Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My Little Pony Inspires a Rainbow Mask


I grow up in love with the movies and the tv shows and the toys that were such a big hit in the 1980's: My Little Pony.  My three daughters have fallen in love with the vintage toys and movies that I have kept or purchased from Ebay and they have recently fallen in love with the latest version of the tv show.

Since I started designing and developing children's felt masks for my mother's Etsy shop I was inspired not only by this particular childhood favorite but also by my children's love of bright colors.  My oldest daughter is a fan of wearing every color of the rainbow every day that she can.

So this mask is for all those little girls and princesses out there who love dragons, and unicorns, butterflies, rainbows and fairies.  You can look for this mask in my mother's shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment